Feasibility involves the planning and programming that goes on before the actual design of a project can begin. At this stage:
- Designer/Client relationship is established.
- Client’s budget and needs are identified and analyzed.
- A Program is formulated outlining the client’s specific needs, spatial relationship requirements and functions, and other items which require consideration once design commences.
- Existing conditions are investigated and documented in detail (if applicable).
- Building Code and Zoning issues identified.
Click here to change short description of your service.