Construction is where the “fun” begins. This is when dirt is pushed around, concrete is poured, steel is erected, brick is laid, roofing is applied and “Certificate of Occupancy” is obtained. This does not happen as a matter of course or by accident. A successful construction project depends on careful management and observation. This often over-looked phase of residential design is frequently viewed by owners and designers as a waste of time and money. It has been our experience that it is anything but a waste. At this stage:
- Representation of the client’s interests during construction.
- Shop drawing review of necessary building components.
- Make periodic visits to the site to observe construction.
- Attend regular progress meetings.
- Review contractor’s Applications for Payment.
- Project closeout procedures and documentation.
Click here to change short description of your service.